Online free booklet maker
A booklet is mainly used for marketing, including product introduction, user guide, etc. Because the creation of the booklet is a multi-page editing design, its design software should be the booklet maker with powerful layout functions. If the cost budget is limited, it is recommended to use a professional and free booklet maker.
As we all know, InDesign and CorelDRAW are excellent software for making booklets. It’s just that they are more expensive and the learning curve is steeper. For non-designers, buying and learning them will cost a lot of money and time.
In contrast, the online graphic design software Drawtify, which can be used as an alternative to InDesign and CorelDRAW, is the best choice for free booklet maker. Because Drawtify is not only an excellent vector drawing, layout, photo editing, typography tool. In addition, Drawtify also has built-in rich design plug-ins, which can provide huge design resources (thanks to Unsplash, Pixabay) and high-quality editable booklet templates. And it’s free. As a free booklet maker, it can not only greatly improve the efficiency of designers in making booklets, but also provide friendly solutions for non-designers to create excellent booklets.
What does the best free booklet maker provide for creating booklets?
- Drawtify has an excellent layout function, and its multi-page editing function provides convenience for creating multi-page content such as booklets.
- Drawtify is as powerful as CorelDRAW’s vector drawing function, which can easily add creative icon graphics to booklets.
- Drawtify’s rich photo editing functions are not only professional but also easy to use, and most of the special effects are one-click operations.
- Artistic fonts and artistic typesetting will make your custom booklet more dazzling.
- In addition, Drawtify has built-in design plug-ins, huge design resources, and high-quality editable booklet templates. All will provide efficient help in creating booklets.
Of course, you may not be a designer. No design experience? no problem. Drawtify is for everyone. Powerful and easy to use, and it’s free.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKLET
Whether it is a complex brochure or a simple brochure. To use Drawtify Free Booklet Maker, only 3 steps are required.
Of course, if you want to give full play to your creativity, make the customized brochure more dazzling, and contain more content, you can try more functions. You can even create multiple drafts for comparison.
- Step 1: Click the template you want to enter the design editing page. Or directly create brochure templates for blank documents.
- Step 2: Add or modify related information, text, icon graphics, pictures, background, etc. Use the vector drawing function to create ideal shapes and fonts. Adjust color, shape, font, layout. Add or modify special effects, such as 3D, shadows, glow, etc.
- Step 3: Preview, save online, or choose the format to download.
Drawtify recommends that you try more design features to get the most satisfying custom booklet. If you are a beginner, I suggest you browse more templates to fully stimulate your creativity.
Join Drawtify. Start enjoying free booklet maker.
You can use Drawtify’s free booklet maker to create excellent customized booklets in a short time. Of course, after fully demonstrating your creativity, your own customized manual should be more dazzling than the template below.
No download, expensive design fees, learning difficulties.
No need to find design materials across platforms, and worry about any copyright issues.
Drawtify runs completely online and is constantly updated, so you don’t need to download or install any other software on your computer.
Just log in to www.drawtify.com, create an account, then browse the templates and create your own custom design tasks.
You can visit the user center of Drawtify’s online booklet maker at any time to choose any saved design.
Choose your design, add your edits, and click to download or publish and share as needed.
You need to pay attention to:
Free users have 40MB of storage space. PRO users have 1GB of storage space.
No matter how many templates are selected and how many design tasks are created, No matter how many images and design elements are used or uploaded in the design, No matter how many powerful and easy-to-use design features you use, The whole process is free.
You need to pay attention to:
Free users can only choose low-quality JPG format for download. PRO users can choose JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG format high-definition download, you can print directly. You can even download animated videos.